I am pleased to announce that we are now stocking and using the amazing milk-shake range of professional hair products.
The milk-shake philosophy is simple: ‘use the power and beauty of nature to achieve gorgeous hair for all occasions.’ To this end milk-shake hair products are now immensely popular and used by hairdressers, session stylists and beauty editors across the world.
milk-shake is part of the Italian z-one concept group, originally founded in 1999. Within a few short years z-one concept achieved significant results among hair care product manufacturers and today is recognised by industry experts as one of the most innovative emerging brands of the recent years.
The milk-shake products are made with a mix of ingredients including fruit and milk protein that provides wellbeing and food for your hair. Their range includes shampoo, conditioner, intensive hair treatments and hair styling products.
I am proud to be offering the milk-shake range, perfect additions for your hair care routines. Do ask about these products when you next visit us and we’ll be pleased to tell you more.
As the end of the year approaches I thought I would take a look back at what have been the top 5 hairstyles of the last twelve months.
1. Going Platinum – very popular with the stars this year as many like Katy Perry and Cara Delevingne abandoned their natural hair colour for silvery blonde. Both had their hair cut quite dramatically as short hair is easier to bleach.
2. The High Pony – Slicking your hair high into a ponytail also proved popular. With either a rumpled or stick straight look, a high pony gives a look of elegance. It also lifts your face as a bonus side effect.
3. Super Sleek – a big trend this year was for straight, long, shiny hair with a simple centre parting. Be careful with those straighteners, though!
4. Growing-Out Shag – the shag was the surprise hit haircut of 2016 but you can’t keep those layers and bangs forever. 2017 saw what it looked like as it was grown out with hair just below the shoulders and bangs long enough to be split down the middle.
5. Blunt Bob – the bob continued to be popular but only of cut blunt and sharp. The angular style was worn by Bella Hadid, Selena Gomez and Rihanna amongst others.
If you feel like changing to one of these popular fashions, pop into our salon or call us on 01452 886262 to book an appointment.
I am very pleased to announce that we are now using Keune UK hair products in the salon.
Keune products are renowned throughout the hair care industry and they proudly proclaim that their mission is to help professionals create beautiful hair.
The Keune Company was first established in Amsterdam in the Netherlands by chemist Jan Keune in January 1922. Initially he focussed on the development of perm formulas and became the first perm manufacturer in Europe. By the end of the 1920s the Dutch product was well-known and used in hairdressing salons around the world.
Following on from its successful perm manufacturing, the company became the first to introduce hairspray to the Dutch market in 1950. Subsequently it launched the first European aerosol hairspray.
The company went from strength to strength and by 1995 it was operating from a brand new 20,000 sq m high-tech factory which integrates modern architectural, security and environmental technologies.
To fully appreciate the quality of these fantastic products why not call into our salon or call us on 01452 886262 to book an appointment.